The Naked 2 Basics is the latest lust-worthy palette in the famous Urban Decay line up. It’s the second addition to the Naked Basics collection and it’s cool toned, full of neutral matte shades and handbag friendly. So of course, I just had to add it to my much-loved Urban Decay hoard. For me, the brand make some of the best palettes around and the Naked 2 Basics is no exception. I’m usually more of a shimmer than a matte girl but the blend-able, easy to wear shades mean I can see the newest Naked offering becoming my staple for a natural daytime look. I tried out the palette for a simple look for lunch with a friend…
I also used the following products for this look: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, One Heck Of A Blot Powder and the Archery Brow Tint and Pencil from Soap and Glory, the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in ‘Zero’, the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara* (PR sample), the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, The Body Shop Concealer and the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in ‘Nude Delight.’
1) Firstly, put the shade ‘Frisk’ all over the eyelid.
2) Then blend the shade ‘Stark’ up towards your brow bone.
3) Blend ‘Primal’ into your eyelid crease.
4) Use the darkest shade ‘Undone’ in a V shape on the outer edges of your eyelid and blend using a large fluffy blending brush.
5) Line your waterline with the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in ‘Zero’ and then blend ‘Undone’ slightly under your eye using a liner brush. Finish the look with your favourite mascara.
There’s some photos of the completed make-up below…